- A cooperative memory game for 1 to 4 ghost hunters ages 5 to 99. Game time: approximately 10 to 15 minutes. Made in Germany.
- The three ghost hunters were waiting for midnight so they could load their green goo ammunition, and enter the castle together on a ghost hunt. Together, players try to hit and trap ghosts.
- Once you have three of the same ghost cards face up, this ghost is caught and can no longer escape. But if you accidentally uncover a keyhole card, the ghost hunter is sent to the dungeon.
- You can free him, but that takes up valuable time. Your objective is to capture all of the ghosts before the ghost hour is over.
- Contents: 3 ghost hunters, 24 cards (18 ghost cards, 3 dungeon cards, 2 keyhole cards, 1 castle door card), 1 clock (= rotary disc), 18 goo missiles, 1 die, 1 game instructions
Ghost Blaster - A Cooperative Memory Game
Full refund on unopeneded games within 30 days of Purchase.
Product Dimensions 9 x 6 x 1.6 inches Item Weight 11.7 Ounces Manufacturer's recommended age 5 years and up