- The game develops memory and visualization while the advanced variation introduces strategic thinking.
- Placing the Penguins in numerical order also strengthens number association.
- Go on an eggspedition with Pengoloo, an enchanting memory game for children.
- Go on a South Pole Egg-spedition with this all wooden memory game for 2 to 4 players, ages 4 and up.
- Roll two colored dice and lift two penguins to search for colored eggs that match the dice. Collect six penguins on your iceberg to win!
- Strengthens color recognition, visualization, memory and social skills.
- Blue Orange plants two trees for every tree used to produce their games.
An Egg-finding Memory Game is a Kids' Favorite
Roll the dice and look for the matching colored eggs underneath the penguins. A good memory and a little luck will help you be the first to collect six penguins on your iceberg to win!
- Color Recognition
- Fine Motor
Pengoloo Award Winning Wooden Skill Building Memory Color Recognition Game
Product Dimensions 9.5 x 9.5 x 2.3 inches Item Weight
Full refund on unopened games within 30 days of purchase.